May 23, 2011

May 21, 2011-judgment day

      

Judgment day, that means the world is about to end(not its literal meaning), I was a little surprised when I heard the news about this prediction, though I’m already used to it, because rumors like this always pop outs out of nowhere since long ago. Many groups and sometimes just individuals, always creates buzz regarding this serious matter, as a result others gone panic, and others just laugh over that issue, some were afraid and some are just calm and prepared for whatever is about to happen.  This time the source of this recent end of the world prediction, is a group from US, I’m a little curious on what kind of group are they, and what is their basis of this scary news. I’ve heard the interview on the leader or perhaps he was just the spokesperson(I’m not sure), he said that there’s nothing they will gain from spreading this Prediction—they’ve gain popularity. and as a matter of fact they’ve already sold their material things, and he also said that what they are saying is the world is about to end, they didn’t said that humans will die—what??? Haha I wonder how can we live without this world of ours, will we be transported to other planet(meet kokey)? To other dimension? Purgatory, Hell or heaven depending on how we lived our life? It sounds comical to me, and many doesn’t believe on this rumor, but I’m also surprised that according to the text poll survey that TV patrol World conducted, last night(as of this writing), there are 16% of the participant of this said survey believed that this May 21, 2011, 6:00pm Judgement Day is true, they really believed that this world of ours will end today perhaps later(as of this writing).  On the other hand, many religious sectors said that: “Only God Knows if when this world will end, or when will be the judgement day” however they are clearly saying that this May 21, 2011, 6:00pm Judgement Day prediction is not true—are they God? It sounds to me that they are certainly sure that this prediction is not true—does it mean they know when? Yet they are saying that only God knows, where’s the harmony on their statements? Well whatever will happen will happen, preparedness is necessarily needed, do what you have to do while you can. Ooopsss others might think that they should now do what are those things that is evil or prohibited by laws since the world is about to end, and we will all be gone, so let’s enjoy the remaining moments we have on this world, --I’m in total agreement with that, but I’ll prefer to do the opposite, do good, live your life righteously while you can, repent, forgive, love and be happy –weh di nga?

    Haha kakagraduate ko lang tapos end of the world na? ohhh kamon! Ayaw ko pa mag retire sa mundo, di pa ako tired hahaha. I have 77years more to live –according to my prediction, lol.
   

    To all my friends and love once, twice… and thrice. –I LOVE YOU ALL
    To all of you(including my friends and love once) –Hello! How are you?

                Come what may come what may come.
                               
                        Written: May 21, 2011, 7:20-8:00am
                        Posted: May 23,, 2011. 4:15 pm

Comments for FB users

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha ikaw nagid...will it seems na okey naman ang writings mo kay u make :D hahha jowk...nice nice..updated jud ka basin ikaw pa ang maka predict kong when man jud ma end hahahaa..see yaahh jo..gudluck..

Anonymous said...

Nobody knows nor the son of God... Let's just continue living our lives with purpose and in accordance with God's will.

Juanta Mad on June 5, 2011 at 11:39 PM said...

@anonymous #2,
Is this you sensei? well, I agree, that's exactly what should we do.

Anonymous said...

Yup! It's me. Hope everybody does. Remember my battle? It wasn't been considered by me and my family as an ending journey.

Juanta Mad on June 7, 2011 at 5:34 PM said...

haha they will... they better do. yup, of course there's a lot more to come, and a lot more to overcome... a journey will only end if you'll close the road yourself. wehehe

Post a Comment

 

Joey Laglagaron Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template